[MOVIE] X-Men First Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"

Trailer 1

Trailer 2

I am looking forward to this film. Good thing is that they are focusing on some of the other mutants like Pixie, Havok, Emma Frost.
I know some of the die hard comic fans are going to complain again that they screwed with the time line again. But then again, as a die hard X-Title reader, I can point out some of the screw up in the comic book continuity.

Anyways, if there is going to be any movie I am seeing on opening night this year, it will be this one.

While I like the movies, I would have preferred a series that were true to the comics. I will probably go see this one, though.

New trailer on youtube.

Looks like they are making Magneto go full on with is powers in this one. I have also managed to secure a seat for an advanced screening on June 1st. Can not wait.

Saw an advance screening tonight. It was good. However it was long winded.
The wolverine cameo was a funny.

One thing that i did like was that it did show some of the lesser know characters , but it also gave then equal screen times to show off their powers.

Sadly, no easter egg. :_(

I didn't read the X-Men comics but I have enjoyed the movies and I'm looking forward to seeing this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom