Move to USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your only 17, then think about school here and get a student visa, most schools love students from abroad, it makes them look good.
your a swede, try a job at Ikea, :)
or look into student loans, i dont know why they wouldnt be given to foreign students, they get their money back plus intrest anyway no matter who it is.

All I hear about US are bad things. Only good things I can think of are big V8 engines and everything is very cheap (computer parts, gasoline, cars).

All I hear about US are bad things.
based on what? Media? Every country looks screwed to 'heck' if the only way you hear about it is media, or the people posting stuff on here, as the only time something is posted in here is when it's something bad.

Unless you've visited here for a lengthy period of time, I don't think you can simply generalize an entire nation and say "I've heard bad things" and just assume everywhere is horrible.

I know ESPECIALLY you're getting flooded with crap about bush. You should really just ignore that kind of junk, especially if it's reported by the people here.

Like I said, every country has it's problems.....I wouldn't want to live anywhere else........maybe just a summer home in the bahamas and a nice place in Japan as well :p

Nubius said:
based on what? Media? Every country looks screwed to 'heck' if the only way you hear about it is media, or the people posting stuff on here, as the only time something is posted in here is when it's something bad.

Unless you've visited here for a lengthy period of time, I don't think you can simply generalize an entire nation and say "I've heard bad things" and just assume everywhere is horrible.

I know ESPECIALLY you're getting flooded with crap about bush. You should really just ignore that kind of junk, especially if it's reported by the people here.

Like I said, every country has it's problems.....I wouldn't want to live anywhere else........maybe just a summer home in the bahamas and a nice place in Japan as well :p

No, not media. Some media over here make it look good, some don't. And I don't care about Bush.

Like me for example. I've been in the US almost 10 years, and every year that passes I despise it more and more. Unfortunately some obligations will be keeping me here for 1-2 years more but then I'm jetting!

where do you live kostas? Why do you hate it, and where were you naturally from? Barrage of questions!

With a few exceptions I think most people will always like their born and raised country

Currently I live in Chicago. I like Chicago, it's a beautiful place. It's other issues that get to me which, if you don't mind, I'd rather not get into it.

Originally from Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom