MotoGP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouji-Vegito

In Runtime
Hey ppl back for more reviews.
MotoGP2 haveing not played the first one I have no basis for comparison so here goes.
Graphics- 9 Impressive. Vision blurs at speeds of 150+, See heat rising off the track in the distance. And a couple of neat FX you can change the camera to. (Like Cell-Shade, Wire frame, Sketch, and a few more I have yet to unlock.)
Sound- 10 with your own soundtrack and all the ambient sound of Moto racing how can you go wrong.
Gameplay- 9.5 Excellent this game offers all the dynamics of a real motorcycle. (Front brake= R trigger ,Rear Brake= Left trigger ,Throttle is A or up on the right analog.) The physics of the game is impressive the programers have their stuff down. Whether on a hot sunny course or a track slick with rain the bikes react so realistically it's unbeleiveable. Control takes some getting used to, but it's not like your driving a car. But once you get the hang of it, it's a blast.
Overall I give this game a 9.5.

Anyone who's into crotch-rockets this game is a must try.

One more thing you can't say you've mastered this game till you can place first consistantly in the behind the handlebars view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom