Most anticipated but biggest dissapointment in games

Edge does not care for the Mass Effect 3 ending, that much is clear

Ending? What is this ending you speak of? They never put one in the game....

But kidding aside though, the DLC that released a couple of days ago is actually much more of an ending than the "ending"

Still never resolved the plot holes though which is the big sticker for me. If it's one game then you just chalk it up to well that sucked, but when it's a series that has been great since 2007 and just finishes like that it's like umm wtf am I on drugs or something? No? Well crap, I almost wish I was because it might make this thing better!

Sam putting the ring on Frodo's finger and confessing his bromance for him at the end of the LOTR trilogy and wraping it up with a Middle Earth dance off would still have made a better and more sensical ending than Mass Effect 3.

Last edited:
Ending? What is this ending you speak of? They never put one in the game....

But kidding aside though, the DLC that released a couple of days ago is actually much more of an ending than the "ending"

Still never resolved the plot holes though which is the big sticker for me. If it's one game then you just chalk it up to well that sucked, but when it's a series that has been great since 2007 and just finishes like that it's like umm wtf am I on drugs or something? No? Well crap, I almost wish I was because it might make this thing better!

Sam putting the ring on Frodo's finger and confessing his bromance for him at the end of the LOTR trilogy and wraping it up with a Middle Earth dance off would still have made a better and more sensical ending than Mass Effect 3.

I think it is about time for a new game review. Everyone else agree?

I think it is about time for a new game review. Everyone else agree?

HAHA YES! I started Halo 4 but forgot about it because there isn't much to it plot-wise.

Here, I can finish it for you:

:Fuu: RRAAAAWWWRRRRR I'M THE DIDACT THE NEW BAD GUY! I HATE HUMANS! DIE!!!!!

:Determined: No Didact, you die.

* SHOOT SOME STUFF!!!!! DIDACT BLOWS UP!!!!! *

:AwwwYea: WHOOPED THAT ASS

:Overjoyed: Chief...Cortana here...I'm dying.

:AwMan::AwMan::AwMan: Aww...really? Well that's poop.

:Overjoyed:
Yeah I sacrificed myself to save you and now I'm your height and I can touch you for the first time. I'm so sad but happy...ok I go now bye.

* Fades away *

:ForeverAlone: * Cue "Wind Beneath My Wings" *

:AwwwYea:
HAHAHAHAHA I'M THE DIDACT I BLEW UP BUT I'M STILL NARRATING THE END SOMEHOW AND I'LL PROBABLY COME BACK FOR THE NEXT TWO GAMES MUAHAHAHAHA

:Peeking: <----- Then we see this much of the Chief's face

The end.

EDIT: Thanks to Puckett, I now understand how the Didact is able to narrate the ending. SPACE MAGIC

Last edited:
Edge hit such a monster homer with that review that it should be worth TWO runs.

Also, SPACE MAGIC is my new explanation for everything we don't, or don't want to, understand.

Like, y'know, the ins and outs and whathaveyous of socks. SPACE MAGIC!!!

HAHAHAHA

SIM CITY

Well I don't know if you could call this a dissapointment or not but:

Final Fantasy XI pay to play montly ?
Payed 35.00 for it in 2011, and still can't play it because sqauresoft wants extra money for onlne play ?
Never have I been that disappointed or disgusted with a game.

Nintendo 3ds eshop lineup in general they could do a heck of alot better than this. :(

Well I don't know if you could call this a dissapointment or not but:

Final Fantasy XI pay to play montly ?
Payed 35.00 for it in 2011, and still can't play it because sqauresoft wants extra money for onlne play ?
Never have I been that disappointed or disgusted with a game.

Nintendo 3ds eshop lineup in general they could do a heck of alot better than this. :(

You realize that XI was an MMO, right? Like Ultima Online, World Of Warcraft, etc.? Paying monthly is ... well, it's part of playing an MMO.

Back
Top Bottom