Most addicting game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clear things up veni,vidi,vici means I came, I saw, I conquered and it was said by Julius Caesar.

A HA! With the knowledge bomb. I feel like a tool for thinking it was from that show. I was ingorant, but am no longer.

for me, the 3 most addicting games are:

America's Army(real-world weapon mods kick ass)

Unreal Tournament (the old one is a classic)

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (sneaking around like a badass in the shadows never gets old).

NASCAR RACING 2003 SEASON, HANDS DOWN :D

Game sells for around $100 on e-bay if anybody wants to give it a try.....thats the only place I know that you can still get it.

It plays SWEET on my new rig :p

It also has so many mods, tracks, cars, sounds ect. ect. that you will get tired of downloading....lol

For anybody that is into simulation racing, this would be for you....it also does have an arcade mode for those not so serious.

This is my most highly recommended game.:)

Also, mods for open wheel racing, GTS,trucks ect.

I have to go with WoW, and quake 3. Those are always the 2 games I run after building a new system to see how I like it. I have five 60's and one 70 in Wow so yea, most of my time is spent with that game.

^^^
WoW is very addicting to some people. I find it rather borring at times, sometimes I spend hours, but rearly.

Right now its Rainbow Six Vegas online i have so much fun with that game. It used to be F.E.A.R online but it got old same **** over and over lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom