Monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, since your going to use it for gaming, 50$ is not enough for quality. Even at some mad sale 50$ is just not enough. Also, try to get CRT. These sell for alot less, and are better for gaming. They offer better color and depth. Also LCD resolution is crap. Most LCD are 1200/700 resolution. The highest resolution you will find on the most expensive LCD's are 1200/1200.

But on a CRT, the lowest you will find is 1200/1200. So stay away from LCD. Another thing, ViewSonic make great CRT monitors and LCD. Again i dont know your budget, but your looking for a good monitor.

Here is ViewSoncis website. Their are plunty of monitors to pick from, so take your time and look around. Also, im pretty positive they ship anywhere. When you find a monitor you like, you can click BuyOnline. This will bring all different sites that sell this item. But i suggest ordering it from Viewsonic, because many of those other sites only ship to USA. Also you can track a retailer near you that sells that same item. So take advantage of everything.

I recommend you spending some money on a monitor, because thats what brings gaming to life.

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/desktopdisplays/crtmonitors/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom