MODS VS MEMBERS

Does this one work? :tongue:
JyEocPw.jpg

The #1 thing I've wanted for so long is some cross platform gaming.

This would be amazing if done right... but I believe Microsoft is against the idea of their player base playing with/against Playstation? Don't remember exactly.

The #1 thing I've wanted for so long is some cross platform gaming.

Only game I've seen it decently work well with was Portal 2 between PS3 and PC. Makes sense because its coop and not competitive so one platform doesn't really have an advantage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Only game I've seen it decently work well with was Portal 2 between PS3 and PC. Makes sense because its coop and not competitive so one platform doesn't really have an advantage.

I really wanted cross platform support for CS:GO... even if it was competitive :tongue:

This would be amazing if done right... but I believe Microsoft is against the idea of their player base playing with/against Playstation? Don't remember exactly.
Nah, it's because PC gamers have an unfair advantage over consoles and because on certain games they would need to decide what the limiting factor is on server size. Like BF3 server size on PC vs console. Limit PC, or make it so you can only join small maps with console people?

Why?

- oh so that we could play with friends on other consoles.
Because sadly I still have a lot of online friends that are console only. Frankly, I'm tired of hearing them ***** about our epic BF3 matches, when they do happen.

Yea, I could hear a lot of *****ing but I don't care. I would look at it as, you chose inferior stuff, you deal with your choice. Naturally, that's not very nice from a PR standpoint lol.

Nah, it's because PC gamers have an unfair advantage over consoles and because on certain games they would need to decide what the limiting factor is on server size. Like BF3 server size on PC vs console. Limit PC, or make it so you can only join small maps with console people?

Not gonna deny that there will be an advantage, but its much more than that.
Xbox360 and PC were allowed cross platform play on Shadowrun and Microsoft was disappointed in in. Not sure if it was at the disadvantaged console playerbase or lack of sale numbers cause I heard that game wasn't very good and pooped on the shadownrun universe.

But I still believe it is due to rivalry. Microsoft doesn't want to work together with anything that relates to Playstation which is childish.

Microsoft & Sony Rivalry Blocking Defiance Cross-Platform Multiplayer | Video Game Deals & UK News | Dealspwn.com

Gaijin Entertainment on why War Thunder isn't coming to Xbox One | News | Edge Online

Take note, I'm not talking Xbox to Playstation. Although that would be cool, Sony and Microsoft are too stupid to realize the BS it would alleviate. I was thinking more like Xbox to PC since Microsoft is "trying" to go that direction anyways with everything unified.

But I remember reading an article a while back about a test they did and PC gamers just annihilated console gamers and they decided it would be a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom