BF3 or MW3

• BF3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MW3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for the COD line and the hide and snipe gameplay.

I loved BF2 and BC2 and have been waiting on BF3 since DICE first hinted at it.

Indeed. I forget who I was talking to on IM, but Cod has turned into a haxed noobfest. BF3 for me, but I'll take FFOW over it anyday (I say this without having played BF3 yet obviously lol)

I'm going for BF3 Ever since modern warfare they all seem to be the same, Sure a few different perks but all the same game play with a different skin and maps. Need a change. Not sure what one will actually be better but the realism I've seen in the videos looks good and a little different playing style, Although I will miss the zombies LOL

Dauntae

Indeed. I forget who I was talking to on IM, but Cod has turned into a haxed noobfest. BF3 for me, but I'll take FFOW over it anyday (I say this without having played BF3 yet obviously lol)

Although VAC is a way better system than PB, I agree.. IW Net was supposed to stop hackers but guess what, you apparently don't need dedicated servers to hax LOL.

Gotta be BF3. BF2142 was my first shooter, and it is what got me lovin the genre.

Call of Duty 4 and WaW were good, but the last two have been suckfests. After MW2 I gave BO a chance since it was treyarch, but they've proven that all they do is copy the garbage infinity ward cranks out.

I did like cod4 and WaW better than BC2 though.

For me 2142>WaW>Cod4>BC2>BO>MW2.

To be fair, WaW and Cod4 are pretty much equal since WaW is just a WWII skin of Cod4, but I am the jesus at WaW, so that is why I rank it higher. I didn't put BF2 in there since I only played like 10 hours of it. I got it for free from my friend, and I was already into 2142 at this time.

MW3 for sure... The Past 3 COD games haven't been anything special but 2/3 of those games were made by Treyarch and MW2 was the only bad COD game I've played from Infinity Ward so I'm going to give MW3 a chance. Also, I got Battlefield 2 Vietnam on PC during the steam summer camp sale and it was alright, but it took a lot more bullets to kill people (I would shoot a guy 3-4 times with a sniper and not kill them) which was kind of lame. I prefer games where you put 1-2 bullets into someone with a sniper and 3-4 with a regular gun to kill them like COD.

Battlefield 3 by a mile. If Activision wants to be taken seriously they need to drop their obsolete engine and either license or make one that belongs in this decade.

Graphics aside the battlefield series has always had more in depth gameplay as well.

Also, I got Battlefield 2 Vietnam on PC during the steam summer camp sale and it was alright, but it took a lot more bullets to kill people (I would shoot a guy 3-4 times with a sniper and not kill them) which was kind of lame. I prefer games where you put 1-2 bullets into someone with a sniper and 3-4 with a regular gun to kill them like COD.

i have played that and it only takes more that 2 if you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom