MLB 2013,Madden 13, NBA2K13, NHL13

I honestly don't think we have seen the best year Jackson can put up. He is at his peak if you ask me, but he probably only has another 2 years or so. That guy could be an absolute monster. It is a shame he was on a college team for so long.

osi looks like a good pickup, but i dont know if hes a upgrade from abraham, hope hes cheaper at least

Yeah he was cheaper and younger. It also has tons of incentives. I a little nervous reminds me of Phillie a couple years ago.

I usually like to go to the Twins opener every year but I am so glad I am not going this year cause boy boy its freaking cold today

How about that floppity leg break? That dude has 4 knees now. One of the worst breaks I have ever seen. Pitino said the bone was sticking out of his leg 6 inches. I may never play basketball again.

that was nasty, and they kept replaying it

i quit playing rec league bball and tourneys after i broke my clavicle, then after i healed and got back out there was flipped over and landed on my head going for a board(out cold), guess my body is getting old and frail like ajacks's

Lol what the hell?! You guys playing full contact basketball?

i guess, guy who flipped me was p'd cuz i was owning him all game, hes lucky he was gone when i came to, he ran like a girl, team was dq'd too

Back
Top Bottom