Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

For PC guys, max settings @ 1080p accomplished easily with a 970. I'd say the 6GB setup is debunked. When I'm done download 35 ****ing GB of the game I'll be able to monitor actual VRAM usage.

For PC guys, max settings @ 1080p accomplished easily with a 970. I'd say the 6GB setup is debunked. When I'm done download 35 ****ing GB of the game I'll be able to monitor actual VRAM usage.

My friend tried Ultra on SLI 680s and only gets 35fps. I don't think he has the 6GB ultra high res texture pack either.

My settings are on 1080p high/ultra with no problems with my i5 intel and an AMD 290 GPU without any overclocking. So , cant imagine the 6GB GPU stuff floating around to be correct. I still cant get the "worms" thing to work for me - but I think that is my lack of skill. I have a tendency to really explore and get myself in trouble - have died twice now. NOT really sure how some stuff works- was supposed to interrupt a dual - no idea how that was supposed to work - killed one guy and the other attacked me and i had no where to run- he nailed me with a super arrow gun. So if anybody on PC gets a clue - let me know. Having fun - but not really getting anywhere in the story line due to my exploring too much. I am way too used to Skyrim - and just figure i will come back to that - its in my journal -right? Nope - no journal for quests, etc.

so far it is really fun lol. i don't want stop playing but i work early lol. i tried ultra settings on my 780ti 3gb non oc and i got slight lag wen camera turns but i have at almost maxed now and its running really smooth.

Let's hear reviews and impressions guys.

BTW giant bomb gave it a5 stars

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

Let's hear reviews and impressions guys.

BTW giant bomb gave it a5 stars

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Enjoy your game.

Ha, I just read the GB review and am listening to the Bombcast right now. My own review TBA.

Sent from my handheld telephonic computermajiggy

Back
Top Bottom