Microworld escan

SirCyber

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here much. getting back into a computer business, and had a partner that wants to push Microworld escan. does anyone know anything about this software? I know it's not on anyone's top 10 list, so really I am looking for any news related to it or any experiences anyone has had with this software. Thanks guys.

These "customer" testimonials don't foster any growth in regards to trust with me.

Attachments

• nothelping.jpg
    nothelping.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey guys, I know I haven't been on here much. getting back into a computer business, and had a partner that wants to push Microworld escan. does anyone know anything about this software? I know it's not on anyone's top 10 list, so really I am looking for any news related to it or any experiences anyone has had with this software. Thanks guys.

Stay away from it:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus vs eScan Anti-Virus with Cloud Security - Antivirus Softwar...
My reason:these aren't covered:
Trojan Protection
Web Protection
Worm Protection

Since this is meant for a business I recommend you look into something better.

thanks for the info here guys... I, unfortunately, don't have much say in what my parent company is going to do with this software, but I will bring it up to the powers that be

Back
Top Bottom