Metroid Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMetroid

Beta member
:D Hey do u guys like the game called metroid prime 1 or 2 what
do u think of it?And how far are you in the game?:D :D :D :D

I beat Metroid Prime 1, my all time favorite game...I dont think 2 was nearly as good though.

well

GameGuru i think you are right cause metroid prime echos is
not as good as the first one i have both of them i finished the secound one but im 67% done the first one wid 10 energy tanks

metroid prime was great....i thought it was gonna be terrible as a FPS but they did a good job...prime 2 was ok but i had wished they would have made more of the dark samus' moves available to you..it was kind of a tease seeing that one do all those moves but you cant....still a good game but the first one was better

I have played MP2 and own MP, both were very good and i would recommend both of them to anyone.
However, the bit of MP2 i did play (nowhere near complete) i found that there was less backtracking than in MP1 (I HATE backtracking) and for this reson i think that MP2 is probably the slightly better game.

my opinion.

dammit i bought metroid 1 and 2 off ebay and metroid 1 is so scratched it wont load :'( maybe i'll go to a store and buy it then return this disc xD

I never could beat metroid prime one. Found 99% of the scans and items. But just couldn't beat the final boss. I only got half way though 2. I think 1 is better. But 2 has a fight against other players mode.

I love Metriod Prime. Metriod Prime 2 was decent, it just didn't have the same spark as MP1 did. It was a pretty lengthy game but it seemed to drag on, MP1 flowed nicely. I still enjoy them both though and I might replay MP2 again but take on Hard Mode.

Metroind Prime was good but I haven't quite beat it yet because I didn't finish beating the final boss and I'm too scared to go back to fight it again because I'm scared of the fission metroids with their endless spawning and fission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom