Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i dont like Canibal Corpse either. My friend is really into them, Vital Remains, and Nile. Nile is a good band and i liek their style. IF you dont know who they are they are an Egyptian death metal band. Great stuff.

I like heavy guitars, but not singing thats so heavy that all you hear is a growl...that's why I don't like death metal......but todays metal has decent guitars, but not that great or complex of riffs and does that whole screaming, then wussy whining sound....

Chimera is a 'kind of' new metal band , new in terms of they haven't been around for 20 years though and they are damn good...heavy guitars, straight understandable screaming all the way through, so I like them a lot as far as new metal bands go

I was into heavy metal back int eh late '70s/early '80s. Bands like KISS, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, moving on up through Loverboy, Van Halen, and the like.

I couldn't name a single current band, though. I grew out of that stuff a while back.

Nubius said:
I like heavy guitars, but not singing thats so heavy that all you hear is a growl...that's why I don't like death metal......but todays metal has decent guitars, but not that great or complex of riffs and does that whole screaming, then wussy whining sound....

Chimera is a 'kind of' new metal band , new in terms of they haven't been around for 20 years though and they are damn good...heavy guitars, straight understandable screaming all the way through, so I like them a lot as far as new metal bands go

Check out Comeback Kid or All That Remains...

hey nub, do you like slayer? it has good lyrics and somewhat understandable lyrics among most death metal bands.

I also listen to lamb of god, can't understand a damn thing but they have catchy toons.

my favorite bands right now are metallica, tool, iron maiden, and pantara.

hey nub, do you like slayer? it has good lyrics and somewhat understandable lyrics among most death metal bands.

I also listen to lamb of god, can't understand a damn thing but they have catchy toons.

my favorite bands right now are metallica, tool, iron maiden, and pantara.
Of course I like slayer :D Also have and like lamb of god, tool, and pantera (R.I.P. Dimebag), not much of an iron maiden fan though

Oh yeah don't even get me started. I love Lamb of God. Slayer- Disciple is my favorite song ATM by them, also bands like Dying Fetus, Cannibal Corpse, Cryptopsy...Death Metal or Die! :)

oh Nubius, do you like Hatebreed? In the song Behold Of Justice, there is a bad ass break down,

and

Skinless- The Optimist, the whole song is breakdown. It's awesome.

hatebreed is aright but basically all their songs sound the same and are rather short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom