Martial Arts (and) Video :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only UFC I've seen was the videos of the championships.

It was brutal. The final match went for like 15 minutes.

the general said:

World Wrestling Entertainment.

I have video games for N64 from When it was WWF, or World Wrestling Federation, you probably remember when that wildlife federation sued them.

Re: "Groddylizer..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Did you ever watch that UFC show with the guys training to be UFC fighters? ... One time i was watching this one episode (most of the show is about the training) and at the end these two guys were talking tough and saying "I'm gonna make you tap", right?[/COLOR] .... But when they started fighting.... I was descusted.:mad:

That was a stupid reality show. I didn't watch that either. I only watch the final fights on the UFC fight night.

One thing you have to realize is that type of fighting takes a lot of endurance. Grappling and ground fighting you are using your whole entire body. It's extremely exhausting.

Your main focus is to limit your injury and go for a submission. In the real world, a submission = death. But, they obviously aren't killing each other in UFC. So instead of squaring off and exchanging powerful strikes, 90% of the fighters will opt to hit the ground and try to end the fight quickly. This normally doesn't happen. Then it's a test of endurance. And it's extremely difficult to stay in "full guard" when you are exhausted. Getting your ribs and your head pummeled to a pulp.

"The rock said smeel on my kookins.... wtf?..."

Very true indeed. :p :cool:

World Wrestling Entertainment.

I have video games for N64 from When it was WWF, or World Wrestling Federation, you probably remember when that wildlife federation sued them..
Those were the good old days, then the storylines started to get boooooriiing. It's not like it used to be. :( :cool:

I hated the wrestling games. What do you mean 'started' getting boring. All wrestling games ever created were the same. Then customizable characters made it worse because when my friend would rent those stupid games he'd spend all day just creating his dude.

"The old F@WRTS of wrestling..."

I meant the show started getting boring, and i do mean BORING. :amazed: I havent watched it since Stephanie Mcman was the comissioner, and that was back in 2003. :confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom