Man Killed By Exploding PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe some sort of explosive device was triggered inside the computer case, I highly doubt that anything out of acomputer could kill someone as fast as that appeared to have. Because who's just gona let themselves be burnt to death? i mean seriously. My money's on explosive devices probably not safe for civilian without proper training.

yea...it wasn't the pc itself. I say fake, prank gone wrong, dust fire, or another type of explosive.

I do believe some sort of explosive device was triggered inside the computer case,

Like Die Hard 4.0.
We got ubar hacker with a modded up transparent computer case. Not only does he not notice that some one has installed new hardware into his computer, but he fails to notice that the new hardware has the words "C4 Explosives" written on it.

It there was an old CRT on the computer, and there was a HUGE surge that hit it, then the CRT it self could have blown up.

I beleive as you do. they say it was the computer computer, but never indicate if it was the tower or monitor, i see this very plausible if it was an old crt. tubes contain alot of gases, and are compresed.I have herd of tv's exploding and killing so a crt monitor would be the same thing to me. it is part of the computer so the author say's computer not monitor to pull readers in.

Heh no problem :p. I just saw a bunch of people's comments that said they ruined a good scene b/c they re-did the song...

When the accident occurred Ram Prasad was in the room with Vijayakumar, police said.
“Ram Prasad had gone to take bath. He told us that suddenly he heard a blast and when he rushed out he saw the charred body of his friend and fainted,”

That doesn't make anysense how could he be in the same room then run in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom