Making a PC/laptop maintenance free regarding software?

Multicore

In Runtime
So, I am planning to either use "Shadow Defender" or preferably "Deep Freeze" to make the laptop go to its initial state after every reboot. But the issue here is about the updates, most critically for drivers, Windows, AV & Skype. I assume that all these four & other applications will constantly update after every reboot. How to solve this issue without manual intervention?
I need to set up a laptop for my old uncle who has very less experience with computers, if at all. I am visiting him after 2 years & I don't know when would be my next visit.

Thanks. Although it is a great option, it only works for Windows updates; still it's better than no option at all. Are there any suggestions (from anyone) to help in achieving my goal.

The other things you will have to manually update, or see if you can schedule something within DeepFreeze.

It's not meant to be used in a home environment; it's meant to be used in a lab environment where consistent environments are available, and everything on all lab machines get updated (usually with an image) at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom