Make my logo look cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbernie41

In Runtime
I dont really know how to use Photoshop or any imaging programs. So if anyone is bored, take my logo and see what you can do with it to make it look as cool as possible. My initials are DB so get those naughty thoughts out of your head!;)

Yeah... alot of people say it looks like a... well I think you can guess what they say. But I like it. It has nice unity between my initials where DB would be kind of hard.

well, I will have to be honest about what I thought it looked like when I first saw it........by that i mean it looks a lot like the deviant art logo.

deviantArtLogo_sm.jpg

Mmm...that's not really close to that o_O is it? Anyhow, I'll try to play with it in 3DSM, I'm trying to figure that program out sometime in my life :)

I tried to do something creative in fireworks for you but coming up short on ideas I couldn't resist throwing some lines together to clarify what that logo really means :)

Attachments

• untitled-1.gif
    untitled-1.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 97
A long cylindrical shaft and two circular shapes at the base, now what could that possibly repesent? LOL nice one RyansTech.

Here ya go man...about 15 mins in photoshop and it's an actual submission instead of penile jokes ;) Hope ya dig

logochanged.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom