Make Crysis forum with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

Mr Beans Sidekick
I'm starting up a forum on Crysis, I'm just using phpbb3 and a free host but will buy a domain name.

I'm looking for some people who would like to be admins and help me out with the admincp. Also anyone that can find/make good skins and make gfx for it.

Hit me up on msn/aim or send me a PM if your interested.

aim: maxpowerbtch
msn: campbell7148@gmail.com

Well, you do know that, if you're part of the Beta, you're not allowed to really discuss much about it besides from their dedicated forum right?

Well, you do know that, if you're part of the Beta, you're not allowed to really discuss much about it besides from their dedicated forum right?
Well if you looked at any other Crysis forum on the internet, everyone is talking about the beta. Alot of people are in the beta now

does it matter? its not hard to get the beta, which imo sucks really hard, the part about not being able to talk about it or post screenshots of it is retarded and most places dont obey it anyway and you dont honestly think that they thought this would prevent people from doing it?

does it matter? its not hard to get the beta, which imo sucks really hard, the part about not being able to talk about it or post screenshots of it is retarded and most places dont obey it anyway and you dont honestly think that they thought this would prevent people from doing it?

Umm, yea it matters. It doesn't matter how easy it is to get into the beta. When you sign up for the Beta you agree to certain things. Dude, it's a BETA. Not a DEMO. Theirs a big difference. The purpose of a Beta is to find and fix various bugs. It's a Direct X9 beta, it's not the final product, visually its a bit turned down, it's going to look better for DX9, when it's in DX10 is going to look even better then that.

And yes, they take this stuff seriously. Why would they want you to sign that thing if they didn't take it seriously?

Well none of that matters, the point of me making this topic was to see who's interesting in helping me make this forum and if anyone could make GFX/Skins for me.

Umm, yea it matters. It doesn't matter how easy it is to get into the beta. When you sign up for the Beta you agree to certain things. Dude, it's a BETA. Not a DEMO. Theirs a big difference. The purpose of a Beta is to find and fix various bugs. It's a Direct X9 beta, it's not the final product, visually its a bit turned down, it's going to look better for DX9, when it's in DX10 is going to look even better then that.

And yes, they take this stuff seriously. Why would they want you to sign that thing if they didn't take it seriously?

ok well when they start suing the sites that show the screenshots ill see your point but until then, i say go for it.

plus if your not part of the beta, go ahead an do what you want, they cant say **** because you didnt agree to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom