mainAutomation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laybac

Solid State Member
I need help with this. Every now and then when i connect to the web I get a pop up window that says "mainAutomation server cant create object" then gives me only one option to chose from which is to click the "OK" icon. Does anyone know what this is and means? Any help would be great, thx.

I don't know what it is, but I would like more information.

Is it a pop-up window like an advertisement or an error window? With only one option, does it have the X in the top right corner?

And what happens when you click okay?

Dave :D

dmo224, thanks for your reply. it doesnt seem to be a error or advertisement, for all i know it could be either or. yes it does have a "X" at the top right corner but i cant click on it, due to it does nothing. there also is a exclimation point inclosed by a triangle(like a warning of some kind)at the left of the message in the pop up window, i can only click on the "ok" icon to make the pop up window go away. the pop up window shows up when i open new web pages. once i click on the "ok" icon the pop up window goes away and does not come back untill i go to a new web page, then does the same all over again. i noticed i started getting this problem once i downloaded the latest virson of internet explorer,IE6.

From searching and asking some other "techies", this seems to be an error message relating to a problem with some IE plug-ins (3rd party) like JS or ActiveX. You can disable them one at a time to see if one of them is the problem.

Also, some spyware blockers will do this. If this is the case, uninstall the blocker and reinstall it.

Let us know what you find out.

Dave :D

your active x objects might be corrupted just a thought

internet explorer properties
goto settings under the temperary internet files
goto view objects one of them might be damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom