Looking For Feedback on Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you XT, yes I am going to be making the header a little less bulky. I will also change the blue bars. Not too sure what you mean by the mission statement, like a marquee or something?

Middle and Nav should be aligned now :)

OK just tell me tat where you got these Frames from?
They look like they are made through a Wizard..

ADZ said:
Thank you XT, yes I am going to be making the header a little less bulky. I will also change the blue bars. Not too sure what you mean by the mission statement, like a marquee or something?

Middle and Nav should be aligned now :)
Where it has your mission statement that bar, make it flash all the way across. have Our mission drag in from the left to the middle then again in the middle fade in (quickly) is to help you and whatever text here

Then flash in again drag it into the middle but from the right and have it say your company name.

yeah old version of index got uploaded by accident...the gooder version is there :)

Sorry Fahim, im not too sure what u mean m8:

"OK just tell me tat where you got these Frames from?
They look like they are made through a Wizard.."

XT - I am not visioning it, do u know of an example on the net?

yes the page was designed in Adobe Photoshop 7 and developed in Dreamweaver 2004. :D

Good then
Havent you used firworks to do this.
In firworks your can manage the items for the page with more easinees.

I have never touched fireworks before, I spose it would be a good thing to look into.

UPDATE: New changes have been made - Looking for more feedback :D

Thanks to all who have so far. Its starting to come together now :D

~ Adam

headers to plain in middle i would consider making text bigger so it leads more to the right or put a little bar/and or image there.
Im loving the new stuff in the header, besides that it looks awsume. Ow and Adz i need some help with a site im developing, the php portion of it anyway i'll pm you hopefully you'll help me lol:D
awsume site though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom