looking for a new MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicanos909

Solid State Member
getting bored of WoW, any suggestions, EQ2 EQ FFXI SWG? anything would be helpful, thanks
play CAL cod2, so i split my time between WoW which im quitting for a new MMO and CoD2
any help would be appreciated thanks

Guild wars isn't exactly an MMO but if you're tired of the MMO formula you can find innovative mechanics in guild wars.

chronicles of spellborn,AGE OF CONAN,from Funcom,creators of the almighty Anarchy Online ....AoC will be orignal in the way that the old d&d concept will not be in this title...you know,dwarfs,gnomes,elves,orcs .....This game have very nice and original things,you should read about this one!
If you love the d&d concept you might want to look at Lord of the ring(which look very nice graphically),Vanguard,Warhammer(WoW clone with better graphics,still yukkh to me)....

get on mmorpg.com thats the best site about mmo's to get latest infos and stuff...

IMO you should wait a little for the next rpg's,as the present popular games are old enough so you dont have much fun from the beginning,as everyone is already high-level or twinked...

SWG is $#!+. Sony Online Entertainment keeps on nerfing professions and classes. And they've even changed the entire combat system 3 times all ready.

Guild Wars is good to play for a while but it does get a bit boring. Its worth buying for £20 though as it has no subscription, has decent graphics and is fun to play. Just don't expect to be immersed for the next six months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom