lol my music i made

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMortar

In Runtime
using acid 5.0...

just made my first music from it hehe. took 1 hour

you can download it here: http://storeandserve.com/download/178029/theme.mp3.html

click on download now button on that site.

kinda a weird song i made for fun.. nothing serious. begging is peaceful and mystic tehn it goes to rap stuff, then it goes to doom morbit stuff.
end is teh funny! this song resembles human sociaety and how it is de-generating

this just shows how morbid and weird i truly am muwhaha

7.06minutes long

hope u like it lol

ya i already checked ur out a long time ago. in fact ur the one who got me started again on acid(sound weird dont it :)) i like those tunes u got.. very classy makes u think :p

actually im a junior in high school right now, but i started in acid 2.0 in middle school and liked it a lot. i made some a pretty cool music that was 60 seconds, too bad what i have left of it is very poor audio format because school forced me to do this to burn it on hteir CD's

Ya I do it for myself, and my firends thought it was pretty cool. Ya im a little weird I guess, I put a lot of variety in my stuff cause i get bored fast staying on one. But my next musics i plan will have more of a single theme to it. This song was an experiemnt i made to basically test the new loops. Anyway ill post more when I am in the mood and have time.

I plan to make a Cd wtih my stuff with these kind of tracks:

1. Worldy(like the beginning)
2. Beats and drums and deep bass(midddle part, but more flavor)
3. scarry doomy(like end)
4. old school tracks like(think old sounding loops for old computers)
5. native ameriacan
6. rap
7. what ever crazy stuff i come with next.
8. peaceful music (like simcity4 soundtracks)(HARD, with loops i have i think)

@ joshd : Ya you liked it cuz your speakers own :p. music like this needs lots of bass and fidelity, and that you have

lol, thanks.

i certainly did hear the diffrence when switcing to these from dell speakers. especially when i put some drum and bass on. had the bass up waaayy to loud as i wasnt used to the speaker system. the window pane was vibrating, and the cubboard doors at the other end of the room was vibrating. made me jump feet! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom