LOGO required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahim

In Runtime
HI buddies

I need an artistic logo....i want logo for "ART" i made many but i just cannot get the one that i am in need...i need help may be one of you can help me.

That was a lot of help Hackerman... good job.

Fahim, what do you want this logo to consist of? What type of colors? How big? What type of shapes?

Answer these and I am sure someone, maybe even myself, will try to come up with something... for FREE.

thanks

thanks Shakie !

i need an artistic logo and with any good color but sober color i mean not so broght color. and it consist of "ART " and in a size of a logo as you know what is size of a logo...!

just try to make one i need it i had made many but i cant get one..

@ hackermen is your dezign worth a penny ?

Re: thanks

Fahim said:
thanks Shakie !

i need an artistic logo and with any good color but sober color i mean not so broght color. and it consist of "ART " and in a size of a logo as you know what is size of a logo...!

yup, its worth 1000 pennies. But hey, if u dont want me to do it than you dont want me to do it. I don't understand how you can have someone else design a logo for you. That makes no sense. A logo is an expression of who you are, not just a stamp.

Any true artist would understand that. Obviously you don't. If I just slapped any old logo on art would it really have any meaning to me? Nope, but if i made that logo myself, the logo has meaning and its your OWN PERSONAL STAMP.

Re: thanks

Fahim said:
thanks Shakie !

Fahim, you are being extremely vague here. If you are needing someone to design a logo for your site, then you need to be precise in your descriptions. If they don't know what you want, then they can't very well make it for you. I'd be happy to help (for free, I might add) If you can tell me exactly what it is you are looking for. :)

ohoo

Come on Boys i think you are all just thinking that i want others to make a logo for me. you r all miss understood ..first of all this logo is not for my website i want to make and develop my own website by my own design you understand (hackerman) and ART is somones else logo, i dont know wat dezign he needs i have tried much to make one for him but he is not satisfied with it.

so i posted for help not to get a free logo for any cause...

dont miss understood me OKAY...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom