Logitech Announces G-series Peripherals for PC Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Logitech Announces G-series Peripherals for PC Gaming

The G-series line of gaming peripherals from Logitech® gives gamers what they want: complete control. Today, Logitech unveiled an extension of its award-winning G-series by introducing three new products that deliver precision, high performance and customization: the Logitech® G19 keyboard for gaming, the Logitech® G35 surround sound headset and the Logitech® G9x laser mouse.

Delivering everything gamers need for a competitive edge – from programmable buttons to 7.1-channel surround sound and 5000 dpi laser sensors to backlit keys – Logitech's best-in-class gaming peripherals are engineered to deliver everything you have always wanted.

that is incredibely delishes and i think im craping my pants at what i think the g9x price could be, having the g9 at 150 retail... the g19 is so nice i want <3 nice to see logitech finaly strike back with solid competition with razor. specs wise they havent done so well its really just pleasing the fan boy's, which for logi i am :D

I'm looking into getting the g9x , it's a sick looking mouse, I have a G11 Keyboard ftw, although the G15 was only like $15 more all it'd really do for me is have a screen that shows me what time it is (lol)

" Giving you an arsenal of advanced gaming technology, the Logitech G19 keyboard for gaming is the first Logitech keyboard to feature a color GamePanel LCD. The tiltable, 320-by-240-pixel display provides valuable in-game information for over sixty games, including World of Warcraft® (requires installation of included Logitech GamePanel software). In addition to in-game information, the screen can show VoIP communication data, clock, CPU load, or other non-gaming specific items such as pictures or videos. And you can easily switch among types of information – without ever leaving your game. "

That means an LCD , a real one !!!!!!! Yehhhhhaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom