Listening Console sound through Computer Speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman1238

Beta member
Okay, So i have been trying to do this for a long time, and I would really like some help. What I'm trying to do is, listen to my console game sound through my computer speakers. The reason for this is, because I play on my computer monitor as it has 2 inputs. But it doesn't support audio.

So, my computer has a TV Tuner sort of card on the back. It has a:

TV In ----- ANT In ------ S-Video ----- Audio ----- (--- represent holes for the ports)

So, what I did was bought a Composite audio to 3.5mm jack adapter so I can fit it in the 3.5mm Audio jack in the TV Tuner. Then set the Audio Output to Composite cable in my console.

Looking into control panel I'm guessing that the TV Tuner card was the "Sterio Mix" in the Recording tab. So on the Recording Tab I set it to "Listen" through Speakers.

But nothing seems to happen... Any ideas on how I can listen the audio through these speakers? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. You can view images of what I'm talking about from the links throughout the message.

Hmm.

On my card it's as simple as plugging in the optical output from my xbox into my cards input.. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom