List your favorite metal/rock bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never gone in one, but I've gotten pushed up to be the pit wall a few times lol.

Pictures of like being in a mosh pit? You should post them!

Wouldn't you know i just found out In Flames is playing near my area tomorrow, and i don't get the chance to go because i just found out today. I've been wanting to see them in concert for ages so yeah i'm not to happy lol.

Yeah there's pics of me sans shirt and moshing it up :p drenched with sweat, hair literally dripping lol. Good times XD

Also, I think I'd go see In Flames if they played near me but really it'd only be so I could say I saw them play live. Their last album was good, but nothing like their other work. As Nitestick put it, "Satan is no longer with them".

Yeah i've never seen them play most of the time they are doing european tours. I'd go see them today but i don't have the money for it because i just found out yesterday. If i had known in advance i'd have saved up to see them they are playing with Godsmack, Megadeath, Machinehead, Trivium, and Disturbed. Saw everyone in concert except In Flames, Trivium, and Disturbed lol.

Metalcore is the way to go!

Favorite bands:
The Devil Wears Prada
We Came As Romans
Of Mice and Men
Our Last Night
A Day To Remember
Woe, Is Me
I See Stars
Ice Nine Kills
Make Me Famous - Unsigned but tight!
Attack Attack - The Original before Austin left

Deathmetal - I like some
Chelsea Grin
Whitechapel

Oh duh i feel stupid should have figured that one out i've never seen it abbreviated before lmao. That sounds so fun but i'd have to be as far away from the mosh pit as possible because i'd get trampled lol!

Half the fun is moshing!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom