List of Free & Open Source Software Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Didnt see these in the first few pages and didnt want to look through the whole thing, so i hope im not repeating.

these are my favorites

All good programs (Blender, Inkscape, Open Clip Art, Scribus):

Libre Graphics Meeting 2007 Montréal, Québec, Canada

Also, check out OpenOffice or KOffice instead of microsoft office. Both can easily be found by searching Google, I think KOffice isnt available for windows, but that should change soon... maybe it already has.

10 Freeware Recommendations

• Ebay Sniper Software [review] - [download] - If you work with eBay you should consider using a sniper software that bids in the last possible moment for an item that you want. This makes it impossible for all those “manual” bidders to raise the bid once more before the auction ends.
  • Remove Empty Directories [review] - [download] - Every Windows user has them on his system. Empty directories that remain after uninstalling softwares for instance.
  • NZB Player [review] - [download] - makes it possible to stream videos from Usenet while downloading them. Excellent for preview reasons.
  • Process Lasso [review] - [download] - A process manager that automatically manipulates priority of threads when needed to avoid hung applications.
  • Tag Scanner [review] - [download] - The best mp3 tagger there is. Great interface, unbelievable amount of functions.
  • Raima Radio [review] - [download] - recording Internet Radio has never been easier. Only software that offers scheduling.
  • DVDFab HD Decrypter [review] - [download] - Remove copy protection from DVDs and HDs while saving them on your hard drives.
  • iCopy [review] - [download] - One click copier functions by combining a scanner and printer.
  • Outlook Desktop [review] - [download] - displays the Outlook Calendar as the background image of your desktop.
  • MemTest 86+ [review] - [download] - Test your ram with memtest. I did it and found out that mine was defective.
10 Freeware Recommendations Overview:
  • MWSnap - screenshots
  • SMPlayer - media player
  • XMPlay - audio player
  • IZArc - packer
  • My Uninstaller - uninstaller
  • Giganews Accelerator - Usenet
  • Grab++ - download manager
  • Folder Guide - Explorer
  • QT Tab Bar - Explorer
  • Wallpaper Juggler - Wallpapers

Status