List of Free & Open Source Software Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
overclocker1 said:
u got any mp3 converters?

Do a search for dbMusicConverter. Awesome program and is free. Will convert to different qualities of MP3s and wavs.

Just noticed that the link for this is listed on the first post of this thread by the super moderator.

I installed Kerio PF because I heard it was free, and now it's asking for a fair amount of money saying I only have 11 days left before I need to register -- what's with that?

PS. I noticed you don't have Fresh Download listed for a download manager; is there a reason for that?

How about MRU Blaster? MRU-Blaster is a program made to do one large task - detect and clean MRU (most recently used) lists on your computer. These MRU lists contain information such as the names and/or locations of the last files you have accessed. They are located ALL OVER your registry, and for almost ANY file type. By looking at these MRU lists, someone could determine what files you opened/saved/looked at, what their file names were, and much more! (And, in many cases, the lists are displayed in drop-down menus automatically.) With additional plug-ins that allows you to clean out your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, MRU-Blaster enhances the protection of your privacy! You can download MRU Blaster from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom