Linksys Adapter will not connect. Please help!

Mandingo

In Runtime
I installed a Linksys Wirless-N Adapter Model AE2500 onto my computer (Windows XP SP3 Version 2002) today. Ran the disk, followed the instructions and everything seemed to be going well. My network (Verizon MiFi 4G) showed up on the list of available networks on the Linksys connection page, but when I connect (After entering my password for the network) it will not connect to the network. I called Linksys and they told me to go to their website and download the driver and make sure it is the one for Windows XP using SP3. I went to their website and downloaded the only Windows XP driver they had (XP Driver, 06/10/2011, Ver.5.100.68.46, 2.97 MB). When i installed the driver windows said it wasnt an upgrade. I called Linsys back and they stressed that the driver I need to download has to be for SP3. I have looked everywhere and I can not find any other driver other the the one I downloaded already. The Linksys AE2500 network adapter shows up in my device manager. Windows Zero Configuration does not show anything. This is the 2nd adapter now and they both will not connect. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom