Life expectancy decreasing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Just wondering, with the childhood obesity on the rise, and the diets of my generation across america and the UK, wether life expectancy is decreasing ?

Dont worry, only posting for some college coursework, be gone again very shortly.

Actually, not that I am aware of. Obesity is on the rise, but life expectancy is how long we live, not how well we live.

Yes, maybe because the treatment for obesity, heart disease and more is getting better, its only our HLE (Healthy Life Expectancy) is falling ?

They can keep your heart beating and push air into your lungs, keeping you alive. THAT is what they are counting.

They are as trotter said they are only counting the mechanical part of life Breathing an Heart beat, You could be in a accident when your 20 an lose all brain function's but they can keep your lungs an heart going for quite some time after that. So you are Technically alive but not realy essentially all the lights are on but no one is home.

On a different subject: Welcome back KMAN!

Thanks, chris.... I wasn't planning on staying :cool: im sure that wouldn't go down well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom