license agreements LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakvillePcz

Solid State Member
So ever since "freeware" has gotten really "adware" infested I've started skiiming through the licensing agreements when i install the program just to see if it mentions adding any adware. Anyway, I just reinstalled my OS so I was installing quicktime and i look at the setup screen and the agreement reads "THE APPLE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE. "

So I'm LMFAO just thinking that in order to have to specifically state that, someone had to do something that cause apple to put that in thier agreement.

So now it has me wondering if Microsuck has that in thier agreement also,, mmmm maybe not, i seem to remember a story of The USS Yorktown being stranded when the OS crashed. What a scary thought, most of the Naval ships loaded with nuclear warheads are running windows NT:eek:

lol, this is pretty funny, but they probably put that in there before it happened (doubt it has) just in case someone like you reads through agreements looking for loopholes, you've gotta cover your butt on all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom