let me share a word of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
2 days ago i purchased a WASR-10 (the Romanian version to an AK-47)

I took it to the shooting range yesterday and after 11 rounds it blew up in my face.

That being said, I still have my eyesight thanks to shooting glasses. When I was aiming the rifle to shoot the 11th shot the whole top of the receiver was blown of the top of the weapon and struck my face, the bolt slammed back, went off track slammed forward, crushing the next round. Gas and fragments from the last round were strewn into the air (mostly my face area)......

So whenever you shoot whatever it may be, use protection...
That and if you are firing a new weapon check the casings afterwards to see if any irregular damage is present. IF you spot any damage to the round, STOP FIRING see a gunsmith.

I had to really think how lucky I was when the range officer came by and said that I had a really good day since I was unhurt. (but this was after he told me that my gun was totaled or in other words "toast")

first off let me say, thank god you are ok.
second, holy crap.
third, wow
forth, good thing your were wearing protection.

:D good to see you alive man

What kind of warranty did you have on it, if any?

i brought it back to the gun shop and showed them what happened. They told me that they are going to hold it for a week and determine whether it was the ammo or the gun. And contact the appropriate parties to discuss reimbursement.

They told me that I should have either my money back or a new gun by the end of the week.

I am just glad your OK an are hopfuly getting a new weapon or a refund.

i brought it back to the gun shop and showed them what happened. They told me that they are going to hold it for a week and determine whether it was the ammo or the gun. And contact the appropriate parties to discuss reimbursement.

They told me that I should have either my money back or a new gun by the end of the week.

That is good news!!

Good thing you used Protection/

"Did you use Protection?"
"Of course i have a 9mm automatic"

OT: do you own a Uzi9mm

idk about the Romanian version but the AK 47 has to e one of the most reliable guns you can ever own

im about to build one of my own here in the next few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom