Least favourite music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:

Techno/house/dance/trance whatever you want to call it, it's all junk although I do appreciate a few crystal method songs.

I know some raver kid who'll go on all day long about trance music and how it's "Mathematically perfect" and that the DJs are "the beethovens of today"

Sorry but no. You don't get credit for pressing a bunch of little buttons that do most of the work for you compared to a dude who was deaf and still wrote entire symphonies.

*shakes fist* It's far more than pressing buttons.

I totally forgot about the one band and the one album that is the most god-awful disgusting peice of garbage to ever be published.

Devournment, the father of the so called "ultra brutal" genre of Death Metal, is by far the band that actually made me feel that they deserve to die. Not all death metal is bad but I don't like about 85% of it.

Devournment lyrics [EXTREMELY GRAPHIC LYRICS]
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/devourment/138.html#1

"Molesting the Decapitated" takes the cake.

Beefcake said:
I totally forgot about the one band and the one album that is the most god-awful disgusting peice of garbage to ever be published.

Devournment, the father of the so called "ultra brutal" genre of Death Metal, is by far the band that actually made me feel that they deserve to die. Not all death metal is bad but I don't like about 85% of it.

Devournment lyrics [EXTREMELY GRAPHIC LYRICS]
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/devourment/138.html#1

"Molesting the Decapitated" takes the cake.

They should kill themselves for having the sick mind to come up with that type of ****. They make Cannibal Corpse look like babies.

Powerslave said:
They should kill themselves for having the sick mind to come up with that type of ****. They make Cannibal Corpse look like babies.

yea, no wonder it was their first and only album. I guess not a lot of people enjoyed listening to music about tearing a baby into peices then eating it.

All their songs are either about or a combination of:

Murder
Rape
Necrophilia
Cannibalism
And any other ungodly sin

a lot of you guys dissing rap/hiphop don't seem to realize that it is a HUGE scene and you can classify or break it down into a vast variety of different genres, and even then, I absolutely hate people who here one or two artists from one genre and then proceed to dismiss the entire genre

yeah, it's like saying rock sucks. You can break rock up into so many different styles of music it's ridiculous. And yes, I agree the gangster rappers than kids like me (fairly well off white suburb kids) worship...those white kids need to get their asses kicked and the subsequent rappers need to be shot. However, there is much more to hiphop than what you see on MTV and although I'm not huge into hiphop, I can appreciate some of it and some of it has even influenced me and my bands music style, specifically to name a group would be jedi mind tricks. Betcha most people haven't even heard of jedi mind tricks but have immediately dismissed it as a bunch of pimp ganster 50 cent crap :rolleyes:

Greenday can shoot themselves though for being an otherwise good band that somehow decided it would be a good idea to sell out to the emo scene and keep the same **** crappy looking image every time they are seen in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom