Leaked Crysis 2 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted to say you got a genuine lol out of me :tongue:

I'm willing to bet the requirements will be roughly the same as Crysis Warhead. 9800GTX, 3.0Ghz dual core, 2GB RAM to run it on high on a respectable resolution.

I'm still on the fence about gow3 being better graphically than kz2. The textures vary too much in kz2 though. Some aren't anything spectacular, and others just blow you away.

I don't see crysis 2 being too much more demanding than the original unless full destructibility of objects is introduced unless they don't optimize it well in which case it will not likely be maxed out by a single graphics card (non sli) until 3-4 generations of cards later. I'm really hoping that it will run on the same hardware as crysis 1 and not in the comparison some made between farcry 1 and crysis which was if you can run farcry maxed out you can run crysis on low

I'm going to need a new rig or at least a new gfx card before this comes out it all likelyhood. THe way I figure it is as of now if I want to get a new gfx card that is significantly better than my current one I will need a new psu since 400w isn't going to cut it. I may just buy it depending on the system requirements and see how it goes then upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom