Latest Firefox - adjusting the browser to screen size

Status
Not open for further replies.

naash

Baseband Member
I have latest firefox browser (I think it is 3.6.1) which I upgraded (or was upgraded automatically) about a month ago.

Previously, I used to adjust browser to computer screen size via command plus + or command Plus - either to increase or decrease size. Once you have done it is good until you close the browser.

Now latest browser is pain in neck, once you adjust size, whenever you refresh browser or browse from one page to another it will go back to original size which is quite small.

Q. How do I fix that one? Do you need to downgrade to old version of firefox and if yes then how do I do that?[/I]

I'm not real sure what you are asking. Is it not maximizing or what?

I give you an example.

Lets say you have 24" monitor.

You visit CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Now you use command PLUS + to bring the size of cnn.com to full screen.

Now you visit within same website to world or entertainment or some other tab.

Now when page move to your new tab it goes back to your original size.

This is happening only with latest update. It was not the case before. Same computer, screen and web browser only thing change is latest update.

I am betting that this is a Mac and OS X. Since you talk of Command. At least 95% of us are Windows users and are not that skilled in the ways of Mac and OS X. I will move this to that area if you wish so that you can get more appropriate support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom