KILLZONE MERCS

why would you have to buy it again?

nevermind you had the physical media.... i got it digitially during that whole pick some games free cause we got hacked thing a few years ago

I still have my copy from that too, but I've never beat it. I also got Call of Duty Road to Victory that came with Declassified. I wish all PSone games would work with it.

i thought all PS1 games available off the PSN would work... is that not the case Ghost? I have the oddworlds and twisted metal 2 and destruction derby and a few others i was going to transfer over

No, they've been adding support in waves. I know for sure Castlevania SOTN doesn't work. Its kind of stupid since the PSP can play them all. Access the store through the Vita to see what titles are supported.

I just tried to google the list of titles available and there are links to some work around to get non-supported titles on there. I'll check those out when I get home.

All ps1 games are not available for play even on the ps3 I was hoping to play the kings feild games after playing demons souls and those are not on there.

On a side note I hope the vita has some good rpgs come out for it then I will for sure get one I am almoost thinking about getting a ds cause I heard that has a lot of good ones plus the Kingdom Hearts games I have not played.

Slay - We mean you can't even play all the ones that are available on PSN on the Vita.

Ajacks - Looks like you can download the game you want on your PS3. Don't install it. Plug the Vita into the PS3 and transfer. There's a comprehensive list of all PSone/PSP games that work with the Vita over on CAG.

All ps1 games are not available for play even on the ps3 I was hoping to play the kings feild games after playing demons souls and those are not on there.

On a side note I hope the vita has some good rpgs come out for it then I will for sure get one I am almoost thinking about getting a ds cause I heard that has a lot of good ones plus the Kingdom Hearts games I have not played.

there are already a couple Slay...

BTW I downloaded and played Dungeon Defenders on the PS3 last night... dude its way way way better on the PC.... the UI on the PS3 is brutal

Slay - We mean you can't even play all the ones that are available on PSN on the Vita.

Ajacks - Looks like you can download the game you want on your PS3. Don't install it. Plug the Vita into the PS3 and transfer. There's a comprehensive list of all PSone/PSP games that work with the Vita over on CAG.

Thanks ghost... now i need a plan to wrestlt away the vita from one of my sons..

Back
Top Bottom