Kids these days....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, most people that I'm around that text a lot are boring to be around. I will be in the middle of a conversation with them, where they are in the middle of a sentence and they will stop talking (mid-sentence remember) to text back the text they just got. So, not only are they boring, but they are extremely rude! Again, this isn't everyone, but seems to be a disturbing trend I see.

Get themd oing something. The fact still remains that you have never met this girl, so you have no idea whether shes boring or not. Period.

I saw her on the news this morning. She needs some mideivel torture device around her neck. Boring, maybe. Annoying, yes 100%.

Well, most people that I'm around that text a lot are boring to be around. I will be in the middle of a conversation with them, where they are in the middle of a sentence and they will stop talking (mid-sentence remember) to text back the text they just got. So, not only are they boring, but they are extremely rude! Again, this isn't everyone, but seems to be a disturbing trend I see.

Texts aren't rude, its the inconsiderate folk who place sending and responding to them of higher importance than whatever they're doing. Like when you answer your phone in the middle of talking to some one, it's rude as **** and i hate when people do it.

Well I have this
mouth.png

So I don't have to text : /

I lolled, then i rofled, then i had a little bit of a lmao

:rolleyes:

And i agree as well ;)

Texts aren't rude, its the inconsiderate folk who place sending and responding to them of higher importance than whatever they're doing. Like when you answer your phone in the middle of talking to some one, it's rude as **** and i hate when people do it.
Yea, I totally agree. That's what I meant when I was saying that; it's the act of interrupting a conversation to freakin' text that is rude and totally ****es me off.

Sometimes phones need to be answered, what I would do is just excuse myself when the phone rings answer and ask if I can call them back.

That's funny that you did the math KC...that's an insane amount of time crunching tiny keys on a cell phone.
This is keeping in mind that she is keeping these text down to 160 characters. Not sure about other providers here, however as soon as I type 161 characters via my telstra phone, I get bill for 2 txt messages.

1-160 chars - Chargeded once
161 to 320 chars - charged twice
321 to 480 chars - charged 3 times
481 to 540 chars - charged 4 times and so on.

And then you can times this to be number of people that she texting too.
Therefore if I am sending the same 161 character long message to 2 people, then I am going to get bill for 4 text messages.

I sell mobile phone plans and I get a lot of business owners that purchase the business plan for there family as they normally allow a certain amount of free phone calls between the numbers that are covered all on that same plan. However they never SMS.
I get a lot of business owners asking me if they Telstra or Vobaphone can so some thing about free SMS between the numbers on the same contract as they normally have some one in the family that would rather txt a message over as appose to calling up.
On company plans you normaly get some form of free calls between the numbers on that contract, but I have yet to see them do the same thing with SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom