Keeping up-to-date with things

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonoz

In Runtime
Ever since I became a college student and left the easy and familiar territory of high school, I became a very busy man with little or no time to just relax, sit-back, and just have some fun like I used to back in high school.

I have also felt as if I'm standing still and the world is just passing me by. I feel outdated, old, confused. I feel as if I was in prison for the last 10 years, and have just gotten out and feel like the world has changed drastically. It certainly has changed a lot over the last few years, and the rate at which it is changing is increasing exponentially.

I have lost track of the advances in technology. Blu ray discs, HD-DVD, bluetooth, etc., are some of the things that have come out over the past few years and whilst I have some idea what they are, I am no longer an 'expert' on those things like I used to be when I was young. I was sort of the goto guy in my family whenever there was a problem with the computers or whenever someone needed advice with technology related things. I still am that guy but I am falling behind technolgy and am unable to keep up with its growth.

I have also lost track of other things such as latest news, music, movies, events, products, etc. Thus, I was wondering if there was a great website where I could go which would have everything from latest movies and music to the latest and greatest in hardware, software, and mensware; a sort of a WIRED magazine but instead online.

Thanks for helping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom