K Oblivan help again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ive tried and tried and he wont budge from the **** tavern. The sorry ****er keeps on saying that since i bought the house its my problem. What do i do kill him? Its ****in me off!

Sorry to interrupt the thread, but I just played this game at my local electronics store. And it's unfriggin believable. I only played it for four minutes, but it was awesome. The computer I played it on also had the keyboard and mouse I'm looking at getting, and I got to have a play around with them, so that made me happy.

Sorry, but I just had to get that out. :)

"Yea ive tried and tried and he wont budge from the **** tavern. The sorry ****er keeps on saying that since i bought the house its my problem. What do i do kill him? Its ****in me off!"

When you found the pot on the floor with the hand/arm (i cant remember) and the note. You will have only read the note and not actually taken it. You have to actually pick it up into your inventory and then go back to him and he will agree to go back with you. Thats what I did, i only read it, didn't take it. BTW if I remember right, you have quite a tough fight up ahead.

Ive killed all the ghosts in that house w/ ease. Two hits from me and they are dead BUT it wont let me pick up the note. Damnit!! haha. Ill figure it out. I can try and try. Anything else?

Hit the note around with a couple swings of the sword or something.

If not, I'm sure you can do an additem hex for the note ;)

I gave up. I started doing the main quest and guess what....I FOUND MARTIN HAHAHA. Yea sorry lol. Oh yea, random but my chick totaly digs Oblivion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom