Just got my Logitech Z-2300 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
Ummmm...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow these things are AWESOME!!! I never thought they would be as good as this! I got them on newegg on sale for 99.99 + free shipping! Ordered Monday, here today!

First thing I did was put in Crysis Warhead and I was amazed. I heard things I never heard before. So clear and perfect!!! They come with a sub too. I am on the 3rd floor of my apartments but I am moving out in two days so I figured what the heck... :D I blasted the sub and put the sound at like 50% and it was LOUD!!!! rumbled the whole place!

I highly recommend these speakers. A big thank you and credit to Oreo for suggesting them. Post here so I can rep you Oreo!

Newegg.com - Logitech Z-2300 200 watts RMS 2.1 Speaker System - Speakers

It's been 2 or 3 years since i had them speakers and let me tell you it does kick butt. The bass is so amazing and i also live in a apartment, it shakes the walls and all. :laughing:

i got these speakers for my sister for xmas for she could use them with her mp3 player and laptop. They are pretty cool. I find sometimes that the bass is just to overwhelming in her small room though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom