Just For Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
outside of the forums, if i dont know something nubius usually does.

as far as the forums, im rather new, but nubius keeps up to date on here and themajor always has a useful link up his sleeve

my bro (AND_YOU_ARE) lol he helps me with all my probs, and is a whole heck of a lot smarter than i..... but idk, im kinda new myself

pccc

Nubius said:
Don't make me have to babysit you. Once again I suggest you stop with the little sarcastic comments towards me in just about every post you have. It gets tiring quick. This has nothing to do with hardware so it's going in off topic.

Nubius... I was just kidding around. :(

You really don't have much of a sense of humor.

"Rage PRO..."

Hey guys. We all need to calm doooooooooouuun... :D Let's just forget that we ever posted on that nVidia sucks thread, shall we? :confused: :cool:

Nubius... I was just kidding around.

You really don't have much of a sense of humor.
I have a sense of humor, just not with you since you've tried my patience time and time again.

I think that...well, not me, is very genius in computers, but I really need to get smart in it really quick seeing that I am gonna major in it in college. Nubius, Beedubaya, Merlin, Megadeth, Shoobie Rat, mikesgroovin and several others that I can't think of at the top of my head are waaaaaaaaaay smarter than I am. :( I wish I were as good as you guys. Where do you get all that info from? (Well, seeing that most of you have been to college and have a job dealing with comps, it is no suprise that you know a ton o' knowledge).

Yeah, I dont know a whole lot but i fix all of my friends and relatives and school computers and all i did is browse the computer and take it apart and put it back together and then i was into computers.

SanToast said:
Who would you say is the most knowledgable on Tech-Forums?

Is this one of those "computer experts that know every thing about computers" questions? :rolleyes:

The subject of computers are very broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom