Just bought a new GPU.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
The first GPU I've had thats running on a PCIe x16 Slot. and I must say I'm gutted that I'm only getting 3000 PPD for the F@H DC. I've bought the GeForce 630 Kepler @ 2GB DDR3 being a Palit with 192 Cores I think.

So when the WU completed I should get 8000+ to 9000 Approx PPD Score.

The GPU in question was relatively Cheap but needing a Minimum of 300W PSU Blew me away when I found that out. Good job I upgraded my PSU in that case.

Also the next person I'm going to over take on the Leader board is Yami, and has any one noticed he's not around any more! I miss his Posts.

Just wondering if any one had noticed he's dropped off.

To be honest I'm not happy with 3000PPD so I might screw my Family in to a 980 or something like that from my Local supplier for Xmas since they can afford it.

Yami is doing school work and IIRC just picked up a job too.

Back in the day my 465 was only capable of about 5000PPD so I'm thinking your estimation for a weak 630 is too high. The 630 is a pretty basic card.

Yami is doing school work and IIRC just picked up a job too.

Back in the day my 465 was only capable of about 5000PPD so I'm thinking your estimation for a weak 630 is too high. The 630 is a pretty basic card.

Yeah I have just check my PPD Score on the System I fold on and its showing up as just over 3000PPD but bare in mind I have my Duel Core Folding on one CPU out the two, thats fine. I'm getting just over 2600PPD and a little more than 3000PPD combined. So hopefully I'll have a better chance than just folding on two CPU's in the Duel for a better score.

Speaking of that, I wonder if him running his cores on folding is holding back the GPU. I know back in the day when I maxed my CPU my GPU PPD tanked.

I've Uploaded the screenshot but unsure on how to make it appear in the thread. Any help anyone please.

EDIT: Its their appearing but sorry for the Bad resolution. I have my screen set to 1280x768. By any chance would their be anything I could do to max out my GPU and return a better WU \ PPD Score Patton?

Hear is another Screenshot of the GUI of the F@H Control Panel. Selecting the GPU and its properties.

Attachments

• F@H Screenshot for Tech Forums.JPG
    F@H Screenshot for Tech Forums.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 8
  • F@H Screenshot for Tech Forums 01.JPG
    F@H Screenshot for Tech Forums 01.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom