Join my clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumagt500

In Runtime
Does n e body want to join my DOOM clan. Its gonna be a DOOM 2 clan using my CS map---->DOOM patch I made. Free to join. With weekly tornaments and prizes! Were also looking for a sponcer. It may sounds dumb but DOOM is the best FPS (my opinion) ever made. Dont worry If you dont have doom 2 ill hook ya up.

Doom 2 clan , hehe that sounds funny , I do still play the old dooms but dont wanna clan in such an old game.

Codeine said:
pumagt500, why dont you play Doom3, or do you just like Doom2?

Doom 2 is better than Doom 3 both single-player-wise and deathmatch-wise.

I don't blame the guy if he's a DOOM fan - the older DOOM games are much better than this piece of crap game called "Doom 3".

No offense to any Doom 3 fans or anything, but it was a huge disappointment for a big Doom fan like me...

Don't know what these guys were thinking. Yes.. Having amazing lighting is great.. But, not at the expensive of other stuff!.. Wonder whos bright idea that was..

Well, I used to play Doom and Doom 2 and I still have them on my PC (Zdoom port mainly) and even Doombuilder to make maps with, but sadly I've stopped playing it because I got pretty tired of it. :p

Still, the older Doom games were no doubt the best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom