Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel DISS

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaara said:
You're right, I haven't. I'd rather not have a game consume my life just so I can boast to some "pub nubs" about how much better I am at them when it comes to pushing buttons behind a faceless account. I'd rather not come to a point where I'm so socially insecure that I have to resort to annonamously insulting others based on their lifestyle choices, nationality, and how they perform at pushing buttons.

You have fun with your life tweaking your FPS skills because I know one day that sort of experience is really going to take you places mate.

oh my, ownage.

DJ Chris, your just making him want to write more with that little comment, come on now, are we really arguing this much over the internet?

end it

"oh btw, i'm older than you...i didn't know you were only 15"

Cookie for the Canadian?

"and this guy is the average CAL asshole that thinks they're superior to everyone because they are in "leet" clans and know a lot of cal-i nerds"

Sure. You do know it all.

"and you know what kid? you're probably much better than me at CS and i'm just some random "newbie," you're probably a "newbie" in life because you spend all day watching demo's, debating about shit on the internet, and know so much about competitive gameplay because you don't have friends"

Well, it doesn't really matter what I say here because I don't how you act in real life, and you don't know how I act in real life. Just because you're acting like you'd be tough in real life and that you're so much bigger than me, I sincerely doubt it, but like I said, I have no idea what you're like in person. That being said, I'll be honest. I do have a "life", but I've always liked games, and I've always been damn good at them. People tend to like to do things that they're good at, right?

Anyways, believe what you want to believe. Doesn't matter to me what some dumbass Canadian thinks tbh.

"and stop using "gay" in place of another word...dualies aren't "gay," dualies suck"

Hmm, I wonder why you're so offended by the word "gay".

Hmm.............................................

"oh and btw, i've rang for some crappy cal-o or m teams few times and random pugs and i've seen them knife people before..and that was against some guy that only had one bullet left, he took the guy on my team down to low double digits in life and had to reload and the guy just ran up and knifed him (they were close)"

1. That is an entirely different situation. That idiot Gaara was saying that if you were scoped in on someone, you were risking being knifed from behind if you weren't "careful". Right. That is by far the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone say about CS.

If they're that close, then a knife is definitely possible. I've done it before, and I've seen it done quite a few times, but you gotta understand (read what I just said a few times so it can get into that little Canadian brain of yours) that it's something entirely different than what Gaara said.

2. That's CAL-o, and that's a pug for crying fvcking out loud. I'm not saying that CAL-i knifes are impossible, because they're definitely not. Just watch a few CS frag movies, you're bound to see a few. However, they're definitely a LOT more rare than they are in CAL-o scrims/matches.

3. There is no #3. :p

"oh, and stinkfist, you still haven't told me why an online name is so important..i've yet figured out why this is such an important issue to you"

It's not such an important issue to me, but it seems very stupid that someone would make their Username the name of a game. Why not use the username you use in that game? When you Google your username, you don't come up with anything that is specific to YOU, just a bunch of random shit about that game. Whatever, guess it's just me, but that kind of shit just pisses me off.

"and please, you're lamer than those people whom pranked fatal1ty, the only insult you can come up with is calling people Canadians? that's like calling black people n!ggers, they're so used to it it's not even an insult"

I'm lamer than the people "WHOM" pranked Fatal1ty...okay. Right. English please? Do they even teach it in noob Canada?

gaara said:
You're right, I haven't. I'd rather not have a game consume my life just so I can boast to some "pub nubs" about how much better I am at them when it comes to pushing buttons behind a faceless account. I'd rather not come to a point where I'm so socially insecure that I have to resort to annonamously insulting others based on their lifestyle choices, nationality, and how they perform at pushing buttons.

You have fun with your life tweaking your FPS skills because I know one day that sort of experience is really going to take you places mate. All the power to you.

I loved that shift from "I know more about CS than you, noob!"

to

"OMG GET A LIFE U INSECURE ASSHOLE!!!1"

This is what happens all the time on the internet. People argue about who is better at what, and then when one of them realizes that they're the shittier one at something, they turn into a little bitc.h and use the "Well, at least I'm better than you at life!" line. Good one, Gaara, and mighty original tbh.

"Annonamously" insulting others based on their lifestyle choices, nationality, and how they perform at pushing buttons, eh?

Does that have anything to do with anonymously insulting others based on their lifestyle choices, nationality, and how they perform at pushing buttons?

Canadians man, I love 'em.

OMG.. StinkyFist you are one dumb ****. First of all I am not gonna sit here and read all of your retarded posts. Takes wayy too much time (*cough* wastes too much time). But from my brief scan of it, all I can see is that YOU HAVE NO LIFE SON!!

WTF is this shit man? You are going on about FPS like it's frikkin your whole life. I should delete FPS doug from my sig and put YOU in their. b/c it'll be even more ridiculous.

You read off tournament stats and tournament formats like you've memorized it all. I pity you man. I don't even KNOW some of the shitz you are spewing out about this tourney and that tourney. You know why? b/c FPS is not my whole life. You need to get laid man. And fast. (watch the ***** come out with some lame ass mama, g/f jokes now :rolleyes: )

And who the hell cares about your piece of shit computer (PIII OR the 3000+). If you can't play, you can't play. I don't give a rats ass about what's in your garage at the moment. So stop bleating about how you can't play a real game b/c "oh my computer is broken".

And as for this "oh my God, I am only bleating away b/c I gotta protect my Juice Daddy Fatal1ty Wendel", stop lying man. You came here to start raging. You started shit in that Gaara thread as well.

I am not gonna waste any more time on some pimple faced punk ass kid like you anymore son. Unlike you, I have better things to do.

It's kinnda funny watching you write these long essays, that other people don't even wanna read. lol

i live in southern california you [flame snipped], i'm not ******** canadian and there's nothing wrong with being canadian..it's much better than your [flame snipped] (actually i'm a canadian citizen..so i guess that counts as me being canadian), seeing you spend all day on forums you've ought to know where the "location" bar is

btw, i was typing that really fast, so i accidently added an "m," you're right, it's not being used as an object there...just a typo

and you have absolutely NO insults at all...you use "omg you're a canadian noob" as a filler because you can't think of any insults.

and again, i say you're lame for using gay because your little gamer brain can't think of any other word to replace it...dualies aren't homosexual; last time i've heard that "hmm..i wonder why" crap was back in 8th grade..

go back to counter strike and play with your other leet cs friend..mmkay? no one here wants to hear you scream "noob canadian" over and over

Closed. I've already banned StinkFist and whenever I get a chance to read through this thread I'll be sending out warning PMs, probably to all of you. For the millionth time, instead of flaming back, report the post and let it be. I've got plenty of stuff I'd rather do than read through 4 pages of insecure teenagers calling each other names. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom