Jalapenos, and why you should wash your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no your have to go some rubbish brand 151 its like drinking lighter fuel lol three shots and I definately feel it and I can manage my alcohol quite well . I distill vodka through freeze distillation which gets it up much higher then its rated strngth although technically illegal in the EU.........

I dont put much in my drinks. Maybe a shot worth in each glass. I was a heavy drinker for most of my life. I have drank bottles of 151 and Jack Daniels before in a night and barely gotten buzzed. So having a bit of 151 every now and then isnt much for me. :p

I have maybe 1 a month now. If that. I also drink Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum as well. Gotta love Rum!

Ok most of you may think "duh, it burns your eyes"

well... yes.. it does........

But i had to scratch....... and uh...

im paying for it...

I love making my own salsa, and i use lots of jalapenos.

Unfortunately for me i forgot to wash my hands, and scratched myself about 15 min later.

Its not comfortable......... reminds me of the time i experimented with icy hot when i was 13..

lol..
the worst i ever had in my eye was a sand based outdoors grout, for ceramic tiles it burnt and ive had alot of things in my eye, worst then peppers, i once got a drop of oven cleaner omg it burnt i thought i was gonna go blind but the grout was the worst, stung and was slimey for 2/3 days. when i was younger we had wild chilli pepers growing in our yard they used to be so hot they would burn to touch them, and i ended up touchign oen and rubbign my eye my cousin did it to his belly button and this bully trying to get us to touch them got it on is wang lol we where like 4 funny times it was funny as heck, serves him right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom