Ive Ordered BF2 + 3 addons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im haveing serious problems getting to work, were it ses version it ses version 1.2 or something..even though i installed 1.4 :(

the golden rule to finding servers - choose servers close to you.

remember a ping is basically a time and since the speed of all the signals is approximately the same, distance to the server is the deciding factor. As long as you have some sort of broadband it doesnt really matter how fast it is.

I just pick servers with ".co.uk" or "uk" in the name - or at least europe based ones.

Lol... the pings all seem to be 109 lol.

Anyway. FINALLY got it to not lag, found it was my dads laptop just being connected through wifi was the problem, he went to bed turned it off and now its brill ! I love snipeing :).

A few questions now:

How do i unlock new sniping kits etc etc
How do i get up a rank, because my bar is full and my rank is one.
And after the game it shows you your Total Score, Kills, and deaths, theres another one and mine is always 0 or -1 or something :cool: what is it ?

By the way, ive only been playing on Infantry Servers, because i just like sniping and i cant do it's to hard in the normal servers (atleast it was on demo) i'll try that when i wake up later today. Also how come the loading times on the same map change each time ...lol.
It used crash, i rebooted PC and now its fine *touch wood* (crap a glass desk will have to do)

Thanks for all your help !

New weapons (two since you have SF) are unlocked at each rank. There are two sniper rifles that can be unlocked.

If your required points are filled, you may need to switch servers. Same goes for awards... sometimes you have to switch servers or quit and come back.

You lose points for teamkills. Teamkills are bad... don't do it. Try finding a server with friendly fire turned off.

Oh, that other score is teamwork. Snipers very seldom get any. Medics usually rack up killer teamwork scores because of healing and revives. Support earn them by giving out supply/ammo bags.

Ok, so... whats your favorite class then :cool:
I dont teamkill purposely, but my placement of claymores were people cant see them means occasionly some really n00by teamate runs infront of it. Good bye to him.

Support is my fave, but I am becoming a crack medic of late. I started with spec ops, though.

I am also trying to use the standard weapons a bit. When my clan plays another clan, unlocks are usually not allowed. This has been a handicap for me, but not now. The M16 and AK47 are pretty good, but I prefer my PKM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom