isoHunt shutdown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems he doesn't quite understand the concept of bittorrent. Understandable, considering that it is such a hard concept to understand, and it takes years to fully grasp it. :p

i understand how torrents work . but i was thinking there is something i can do since nothing is going fast anymore and before everything used to . Its not like its only one movie or whatever.

I like BitComet :) but not many people do, I don't know why exactly other than I heard it whores up bandwidth from others but then again I'm selfish ;)

Torrentspy = the best, except for all their ads that took me 10 seconds to get rid of.

YOU DIRTY ROTTEN SOFTWARE PIRATES!!!! GET A JOB!!! BUY THE SOFTWARE INSTEAD OF STEALING IT!!!!....

Except for the few dozen pieces of software I have that are illegally downloaded... But, I don't count... I'm godlike...

HAVOC2k5 said:
YOU DIRTY ROTTEN SOFTWARE PIRATES!!!! GET A JOB!!! BUY THE SOFTWARE INSTEAD OF STEALING IT!!!!....

Except for the few dozen pieces of software I have that are illegally downloaded... But, I don't count... I'm godlike...

I always download software to try it out. If I like it, I will buy it.

So far I did not like anything :p

I've found that having my browser open speeds up downloading. I usually park it on a semi-static site, since I don't want to stay logged in anywhere.

Downloading Knoppix, I went from 30+ to over 130+. But, then, it had major seeds.

Yeah, I've been trying out photoshop for about 7 years now. Still not sure if I want to take the plunge and drop money on it. Maybe next version will prove worth while.

torrents are confusing and hard to understand? nay! i have been in torrent for only a few months and i understand them!

kinda....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom