is this a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so i have been looking into getting an hd tv for gaming, the tv my parents want is a 58" panasonic vierra 1080p plasma for 6000$. Today in the future shop flier i saw a 40" sony lcd 1080p tv for 2299.99, but it comes with a premium 60gb ps3, with 5he choice of 3 of any blue ray movies, plus any one ps3 game. is this not a beter deal?

p.s. i allready own a wii and 360 and have been looking into geting a ps3 for some upcoming games.

That probably is a good bundle if the 40" supports 1080p. The ones that support 1080p cost around 2k, and PS3 is like 5 or 6 hundred so yeah...

However, if its the 40" that only goes to 720p then it's a mediocre bundle, as you can get one for 1.5k, PS3 for 600, then the extra stuff might put your savings at 50 or 100 dollars?

6k is a bit much though. You could probably get your parents to get a Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 50" 1080P Plasma HDTV with ATSC Tuner - Retail
and then use the rest of the 3k+ they were going to spend to get a PS3. Make sure to tell them it's a blu-ray player so it will only help make full use of the new TV.

Any way you cut it though, you're so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom