Is a 600w power supply enough?

For a little clarification, the two cards are pretty neck and neck but the 1060 is more efficient and GFE is actually quite nice if you care about content creation.

For a little clarification, the two cards are pretty neck and neck but the 1060 is more efficient and GFE is actually quite nice if you care about content creation.
Yea, I was looking at the 1060 but then I was thinking that for this PC, I was kind of wanting to stick with amd just because it's an amd based PC. I am going to build me an Intel based pc later and I think I'll get the 1060 for that unless they have something better that's not to crazy on the price by then

Yea, I was looking at the 1060 but then I was thinking that for this PC, I was kind of wanting to stick with amd just because it's an amd based PC. I am going to build me an Intel based pc later and I think I'll get the 1060 for that unless they have something better that's not to crazy on the price by then
Don't want to sound like a dick but that's pretty dumb. Even AMD used a TItan X to showcase their Ryzen CPUs ;)

Back
Top Bottom