ipod touch error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo09

Baseband Member
hi i currently have a 2nd gen ipod touch which i got at xmas.

The thing is that whenever i sync my ipod with itunes for transferring music all apps and games get screwed up.

Basically after i do the above and disconnect it none of the apps or games i have will not load at all, they flash up for a second and then go off, i have tried restarting my ipod from scratch but with no luck.

its getting annoying now because i have to redownload them each time it happens.

If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks in advance

pablo I think you have got a touch where the firmware was not flashed correctly in the first place (I have seen this a few times) has it been doing this since you got it?

i have updated my ipod to the latest firmware through itunes.

it has been happening since i got my ipod at xmas. i was thinking if i do a restore that might help?

or maybe take it into the ipod store in liverpool city centre see if they can think of anything?

If its happening since you got it then maybe your specific ipod is faulty. Did you try just resetting it?
This screen shot is from a forum i found where someone had the same prob

i am gonna go in2 the apple store and have a word with them on sat see if they can help,

the thing is unlike the above image i only sync my ipod with this pc's itunes and nowhere else....

ah OK because your location screams Liverpool and I know a guy called John who goes by pablo, if you where him I was gona say pass it to me I would look at it for him there is a way to reflash the firmware that could fix the problem.

you are right i am from liverpool, what gave it away ha?

oh really is it difficult to do then??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom